As of November 1, 2018 we have updated EAP Expert with the following new features and bug fixes.
If you want to learn more or see some of these in action, register for our webinar on Nov 1st where we will be previewing the new features and discussing some of the other key bug fixes. Click here to register.
- Added ability to restrict New options in the Scheduler Context Menu.
- Added a second type of attachment called Secure Attachments to allow for different kinds of attachments with different kinds of security permissions.
- Added option to restrict some administrators from using the Edit Model under the Tools Menu
- Added ability to manually import Call Center called via CSV file, as well as allowing CSV filetypes to be automatically imported from an FTP
- Added check for duplicate office locations when creating new clinical office locations
- Users are now unable to delete a file if it has an Authorization that is pushed to Provider Files
- Added ability to disable to Primary Counselor prompt when creating an Authorization
- Updates SFTP client tool to allow for larger encryption keys to be used
- Fixed error when selecting Information Call in the Service Request window
- Fixed error when trying to add a contact to an Organizational Service
- Fixed error with Work/Life Service Request
- Fixed issue with Work/Life files not being included with the Subsidiary Report
- Fixed error when trying to add a new file to an existing file that isn’t saved and is missing a required field.
- Fixed issue where the system was not showing the error message when a required field was missing
- Fixed error that can occur after customizing a layout
- Fixed issue with Provider Claims entry not showing column values correctly, remembering the previous authorization number, or changing column values after updating the authorization number
- Updates syncing with Provider Files to reduce errors
- Improved syncing process and speed with Provider Files
- Improved syncing process and speed with Customer Portal
- Various improvements on screen loading times throughout the system
- Fixed issues with Activity and Session times not calculating correctly
- Updated Email and Website validation throughout the system to be more inclusive and consistent
- Changed Authorization Number criteria in the client file search to be a text field instead of a drop down
- Changed label on empty search grids to be larger, and suggest reasons why there might not be any results
- Action items in toolbars will no longer show up as a dropdown if only one action is available
- Sorted the Tools Menu items to be Alphabetical